The world is more connected than ever before and the pace of change is bewildering. We deliver the best combination of technology and services to enable our clients to fulfill the diverse needs of their customers. By fostering a deep and personal relationship with our clients, we want to improve the lives of people and organizations.
Axians is the VINCI Energies
brand dedicated to ICT and Digital Transformation. We’re present across 27 countries, with more than 12 500 employees and annual revenue of more than 2.7 billion euros, in 2021.
The best of ICT with a human touch.
We’re looking to hire a Performance Tester
to be part of a multidisciplinary agile team in an international project for a European Agency
. We are building this team from the beginning.
You will be responsible for training people, advising the client on the adoption of new quality-related tools, designing and implementing test cases, production of supporting documentation, participating in regular meetings and supporting the resolution of detected technical problems.
- Experience in agile frameworks.
- Experience in designing and implementing test strategies for new information systems or adaptions for existing information systems (functional, performance, security, exploratory, automation, etc).
- Experience in the creation of support documentation (technical and functional).
- Work experience in JMeter.
- Able to carry out analyses of business processes, user requirements, functional and technical requirements of a software project for preparing MTA, test approaches, test reporting, etc.
- Capable of integrating into an international/multilingual environment.
- Good level of English – independent user.
What we offer:
- University degree in an ICT- related field.
- ISTQB Certification.
- International experience.
- Work experience in AppDynamics.
- Training formation.
- Flexible work regime.
- Developmental mindset.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Benefits Plan.
- An opportunity to join a creative ecosystem focused on following a vision of a “Born Digital” sustainable society.
If you meet the requirements above, apply now!